Suffolk Police have arrested a third person and accused him of participating in a series of robberies.
Two others were charged last week.
Police said Yamil Torres of Huntington Station and charged him with rankling a role in three robberies on Nov. 21.
Police earlier said Carlos Garcia entered several businesses, indicated he had a gun and demanded property. He has been charged in the following holdups:
* Metro PCS, located at 1699 New York Ave., Huntington Station, on Oct. 18 at approximately 7:20 p.m.
* Metro PCS, located at 139 Bay Shore Road, Deer Park, on Nov.18 at approximately 5 p.m.
* Agua Express, located at 207 Lowndes Ave., Huntington Station, on Nov.21 at approximately 8:35 p.m.
* Deli Pupuseria, located at 200 West Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, on Nov. 21 at approximately 8:45 p.m.
* Deli Pupuseria, located at 10 Depot Road, Huntington Station, on Nov. 21 at 9:10 p.m.
Garcia, 35, of Huntington Station, was charged with five counts of Robbery 1st Degree.
Angela Reilly, 53, of Huntington Station, was charged with three counts of Robbery 1st Degree for driving Garcia to and from the robberies on November 21.