Two town golf courses closed earlier this week because of the Covid-19 epidemic will reopen Saturday.
Crab Meadow and Dix Hills will reopen with new steps taken to protect golfers and staff.
- Raised cups; golfers will not need to remove flags
- Rakes removed from sand traps
- All transactions taking place through a window
- Tee times spaced out to 10-minute intervals
- One golfer per cart required
- Disinfecting of all carts and pull carts upon return
“Our golf courses have put social distancing, logistical, and disinfecting measures in place to make sure our facilities are a safe place to get out of the house, enjoy fresh air and exercise,” said Supervisor Chad A. Lupinacci.