Suffolk County Police Thursday arrested three people and charged them with committing multiple armed robberies over the past five months.
Akeel Swazey, Audra Litwin and William Jackson were involved in six robberies in March and May., police said, and that Swazey committed an additional robbery in December.
Following an investigation, Major Case Section detectives charged Swazey, Litwin and Jackson with six counts of first-degree robbery in the following robberies:
* 7-Eleven, located at 140 Little East Neck Road, West Babylon, on May 19 at approximately 9:40 p.m.
* 7-Eleven, located at 56 Lowell Ave., North Great River, on May 19 at approximately 2:15 a.m.
* 7-Eleven, located at 613 Broadhollow Road, Melville, on May 18 at approximately 1:40 a.m.
* 7-Eleven, located at 12 Saxon Ave., Bay Shore, on March 17, at approximately 12:30 a.m.
* 7-Eleven, located at 660 Montauk Highway, West Babylon, on March 16 at approximately 11:55 p.m.
* 7-Eleven, located at 1003 Route 109, East Farmingdale, on March 15 at approximately 11:45 a.m.
Swazey was charged with one additional count of Robbery 1st Degree for the following robbery:
* 7-Eleven, located at 613 Broadhollow Road, Melville, on December 21, 2018 at approximately 12:50 a.m.
Additionally, Jackson was charged with Criminal Contempt 1st Degree, and Litwin was charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th Degree.
Jackson, 39, of Amityville, is being held at the First Precinct, Swazey, 36, who is un-domiciled, is being held at the Third Precinct and Litwin, 33, of Babylon is being held at the Fourth Precinct. All three are scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on May 24.