Employees of six businesses were charged Thursday by Suffolk police inspecting vape stores in Huntington.
Police reported the following actions:
Employees of the following stores were charged with Unlawfully Dealing with a Child 2nd Degree:
- Green Leaf Smoke Shop, 247 Broadway, Greenlawn
- Cloud Empire Smoke Shop, 108 Broadway, Greenlawn
- East Northport Smoke Shop, 250B Larkfield Road, East Northport
Two employees of the following stores were charged with Criminal Sale of Cannabis 3rd Degree:
- Cigar House Smoke and Vape Shop, 594 Walt Whitman Road, Melville
- Intense Smoke, 532 Walt Whitman Road, Melville
One person, an employee of Nirvana Vape Shop,1153A East Jericho Turnpike, Huntington was charged with Unlawfully Dealing with a Child 2nd Degree and Criminal Sale of Cannabis 3rd Degree:
Twenty-four businesses were checked during the sweep.
All six employees were issued field appearance tickets and are scheduled to appear in First District
Court in Central Islip on a later date.