Are you in the market for a job? Here are a few available in the Huntington area this week.
Performs an age specific plan of care for a designated group of patients using the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care. Collaborates with physicians and other health team members in coordinating and implementing procedures and treatments. Uses leadership skills/clinical judgment in coordinating patient care and directing/delegating activities of the patient care unit team.
Desk Editor, Freelance
News 12 Long Island is looking for the right individual to coordinate the gathering of news, the generation of story ideas, the scheduling and assignment of coverage, and the delivery of news material to the production team for all News 12 services. The ideal candidate will work with news management, producers and reporters to plan well-rounded news coverage. Maintain extensive working files of possible stories, background information and news sources. Gather information about news as it develops and communicate it effectively and accurately to the production team. Schedule and order facilities including satellite time.
Professional Development Specialist
As a Professional Development Specialist, you are responsible for coordinating professional development services and opportunities for K-12 Schools and District. In this role, you will assist schools and school districts with the identification and provision of high quality, standards-based, technology infused onsite and online professional development for teachers, school leaders, and educational support staff.
Our intensive training program, combined with your classroom teaching experience will provide you with a deep understanding of how to assist and support teachers and educators with making instructional decisions that truly improve teacher pedagogy, enhance student engagement, and increase student achievement. You will also learn how to deliver engaging customer focused professional development workshops, and mentoring and coaching training sessions focused on the successful integration of classroom technology into teaching and learning.
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Use of customary tools and operation of machine equipment is required.
– Mowing, weeding and maintaining the lawn
– Trimming and maintaining shrubs, hedges and trees
– Operating landscaping machinery
– Planting trees, garden beds and shrubbery
– Removing snow and ice from roads and walkways in the winter
Power Home Remodeling
As a full-time entry-level sales representative you’ll be trained in all of our products and be able to deliver interactive presentations that will teach communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. This position is also the perfect entrance into all other aspects of our business.
Professional Sports Publications
Ad Sales Representative
- 2+ years sales experience preferred
- Phone sales experience is a plus but not a requirement
- We want to work with self- motivated, money hungry individuals who are confident in their ability to succeed in a high pressure work environment.
- You will spend your time making contact and building relationships with business owners all over the nation.
- Leads are generated for our reps so they can focus on making the sale and closing the deal vs spending their time prospecting