Service Monday for Carbon Monoxide Victim

Services are scheduled Monday for the man who died of an apparent carbon monoxide leak Thursday in Melville.

Stephen Yancofski, 55, was found unconscious in his home on Scott Drive. He was later pronounced dead. His wife, Kyriaki Bouziotas, was taken to Nassau University Medical Center for treatment.Visiting hours are Monday from 2-5 p.m. and 7-9 p.m. at Charles J. O’ Shea funeral home in East Meadow. A religious service will follow at 8 p.m., with cremation to follow.

Suffolk police said the home had smoke detectors but not carbon monoxide detectors.

Melville Man Dies of Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

 

 

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.