The state is expected to hire and train staffers to work remotely to help the state and local departments of health to perform Covid-19 contact tracing in communities across New York.
- Volunteers from the Long Island chapter of Shrimad Rajchandra Love and Care plan a motorcade at Huntington Hospital at 10 a.m. Sunday to thank medical personnel for their work in fighting the Covid-19 epidemic.
- The state is partnering with the Kate Spade New York Foundation and Crisis Text Line to provide a 24/7 emotional support service for frontline health care workers: workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access these emotional support services.
- The New York State Department of Health is seeking blood donations. Locations.
- Other links:
- The American Heart Association offers information about cardiac care and Covid-19.
- ‘False Dawn’ of Recovery from the Virus
- How Covid-19 Affects People With Diabetes
- ‘Covid Toe’ Mystery
Coronavirus: Huntington’s Heroes Stand Out With Their Service