Direct traffic in a busy retail store parking lot, direct vehicles where to park.
- Direct traffic in a busy retail store parking lot, direct vehicles where to park.
- Salary: $27,000 to $30,000 /year.
Sorint Lab US is looking for a PC desktop engineer to support a business organization in Melville, NY. In addition to the required technical skills listed below, the candidate should have excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams as well as independently and the desire to assist business users with their day to day PC applications usage.
Required Skills (3 or more of the below skills are required)
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Email software
- Antivirus software
- User management
- Simple networking
Customer Service Rep, Northwell PAS
Customer Service Representative you will receive calls to the Health System centralized call center and assists individuals requesting information regarding Health System services and programs. Fulfill customer needs, resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
Assist teachers help with the implementation of KCE’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
• Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
• Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
• Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
• Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
Nurse, Medical Relationship Sales, CriterionMed.com
CriterionMed.com, an innovative supplier of Electrotherapy Products, is seeking NURSE callers to contact Doctor’s Offices and verifying information such as their address, phone number, specialty, etc. A script will be provided for you to gather all this information from our potential clients. You will be working on American hours, from approximately 9AM EST to 7 PM EST, with flexible scheduling.