The Founders Room
VIP/FR Concierge Team is looking for hostesses with a positive, outgoing and charismatic personality to cater to our VIP Clientele and Founders Room Members. Our hostesses objective is to check them all in upon arrival and escort them to their proper destination whether it be at one of our 12 VIP Boxes located within our Music Hall or a Private Room/Table Reservation located within our 1920’s inspired Member’s Only Club.
Among other duties, the copy editor will meticulously copy blog and social media posts for spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and tense consistency.
Identify any recurring errors in content and report to the digital marketing manager accordingly.
Barnes & Noble
- Provide world-class customer service by delivering the four core service principles: put the book in the customer’s hand, offer to order, offer the Member program, and fast cashiering.
- Greet and establish rapport with customers, engaging them in conversations about all our products and services.
Sipala Landscape Services, Inc.
Landscape General Foreman
- Oversee and assist in areas of landscape construction/maintenance, irrigation and snow removal
- Insure the highest quality, efficiency and productivity
- Contribute to the continued growth and profitability of the company
- Excellent communications skills, ability to direct a work crew
- Deliver exceptional, prompt customer service
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Huntington
We are seeking a music director who will continue and help us expand upon this tradition, someone who will bring musical skills, programmatic creativity, sensitivity to UU beliefs, and an enthusiastic appreciation for diverse musical presentations that still respect and honor the cultural contexts from which they originate.