The South Huntington school district is looking to hire a physical education teacher in February.
Requirements: Appropriate New York State certification for physical education K-12, with NYSED Health Certification preferred.
Fulltime instructional position.
Location: Stimson Middle School.
Book Seller, The Next Chapter
The Next Chapter is looking for a part-time bookseller. Shifts will be at night, during the day, on the weekends. There will be phone work, computer work and physical work – books are heavy. If interested, send a resume to [email protected]
Performs an age specific plan of care for designated group of patients using the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient care. Collaborates with physicians and other health team members in coordinating and implementing procedures and treatments. Uses leadership skills/clinical judgment in coordinating patient care and directing/delegating activities of the patient care unit team.
Requirements: Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, preferred. Must be enrolled in an accredited BSN program within two years and obtain a BSN Degree within five (5) years of job entry date. Current License to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State required,
MDD is looking for a Staff Accountant to serve as an essential supporting function of the accounting team in the Melville office. The ideal candidate will have a sound technical background in accounting/finance, possess strong communication and analytical skills, and can work independently.
- Review reports and schedules
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with accounting team
- Input data and analyze invoices
- Assist clients with conducting interviews during the financial investigation to accurately identify all parties involved
- Perform forensic research to trace funds and identify assets for recovery
- Verify claim to source documents
- Evaluate insurance claims and economic damage
- Work closely with senior staff on litigation cases, first party property, business valuations
- Assist in the preparation of accounting reports from financial findings
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws
- Research and other tasks assigned by supervisor
Work hand-in-hand with our product testers, social-media and survey teams, and shopping and newsletter editors to conceive and execute on a range of Home and Appliance content across multiple platforms. Our writers/reporters stay on top of the latest news and products, sothey can generate content that is relevant, timely, and cutting-edge. Work remotely 75 percent; Located in Yonkers.