- Conduct investigations to determine coverage and liability for claims involving serious injury
- Evaluate, negotiate, and settle claims for damages
- Maintain a pending diary of claims, which you will work through settlement and resolution
- Provide support to GEICO insureds that have become defendants in lawsuits and guide them through the litigation process
- Travel to attend trials and other litigation process events
Associates in Freight/Receiving positions ensure the store is stocked and ready for business every day. They load and unload trucks, move material from the receiving area throughout the store, may operate forklifts and may perform critical functions for maintaining proper on-hands and pricing for our customers. Direct customer interaction is frequently required for some positions and excellent customer service skills are required. The Freight/Receiving positions may include Freight Team Associate, Freight Team Lead, Receiving Associate and Receiving Support.
- Working on teams to accomplish goals
- Operating the cash register in a fun and efficient manner
- Bagging groceries with care
- Stocking shelves
- Creating signage to inform and delight customers
- Helping customers find their favorite products
NYS Certified Middle School and High School teachers in all subjects as well as SAT/ACT, LSAT, GMAT, and GRE teachers.
Teaching/Tutoring at a prestigious academic learning center. Our teachers must:
-Have over 3 years of experience in a school setting.
-Live close enough to travel to center if needed.
-Hold a Master’s Degree in their subject area.
- Walk multiple dogs (each dog walking session takes a half-hour or a full hour)
- Pick up and dispose of pet waste during walks
- Dog owners can ask you to feed the dog as needed and check the water supply to ensure basic needs are met after walks
The ideal candidate is a dog owner or someone who has extensive experience with dogs and understands dog behavior.