Not everyone wants or can work full time. If you want part-time hours, here’s a roundup of some openings in the Huntington area.
Must be able to write, read and speak Spanish fluently.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees
- Manage and prepare the paperwork and required onboarding documents
- Administer benefits and compensation programs
- Provide clerical support
- Handle any employee relations issues
- Enforce handbook policies
- Help build office culture
- Ensure proper staffing for projects
Perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Greet and assist onsite guests with purchases
- Take orders over the phone
- Assist with social media postings
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
Service Associate, Bloomingdale’s
- Greeting and engaging all customers and providing a genuine and friendly interaction
- Embrace and be proficient with technology
- Participate in the merchandising and operational requirements of the role
- Provide customer consultation, make-up and product application following all current hygiene standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Provide a personalized beauty experience based on individual customer needs
- Provide outstanding service – whether that be in person, virtually or on the phone
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Prepare beginner level income tax returns
- Answering telephones
- Process Checkout and/or Return transactions, as well as monitor and maintain the Self-Checkout area.
- Seek out product/project knowledge to provide customers with information and identify selling opportunities.
- Follow all policies and procedures to ensure that shrink is minimized.
Personal Assistant, McMonigle Neurology Associates
Duties include helping doctor with office and home duties, including dropping off and picking up on child off the bus. Must like dogs.
Perform a wide variety of transactions including check cashing, deposits, transfers and withdrawals while monitoring fraud mitigation and adhering to established operational policies and procedures.