Receiving and Order-Entry Clerk, Sno-Haus Ski Shops
- Log incoming shipments and process supplier paperwork
- Prepare and maintain accurate computer receiving documents and records
- From receiving documents print product labels and tags for checking product into stock
- Email suppliers with details of shipment discrepancies and suggested resolution
- Support manager in facilitating tagging and placing into inventory of products by staff
- Reconcile supplier shipping documents with what was originally ordered by buyers
- Create computer documents for transfers from one store to another
- Enter buyer’s orders into computer system
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Maintain stock of receiving supplies
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Implement KCE’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
Warehouse Order Selector, Sysco
- Hand select orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, including dry, cooler, and freezer.
- Operate assigned Sysco Order Selection (SOS) unit to create labels and correctly place labels on product.
- Stack product on pallets following proper selecting procedures (for example, no stacking heavy-on-light, labels facing out, etc.).
- Engage an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to transport products.
- Stage pallets for loading on proper dock locations.
- Follows SyscoSafe preferred work methods at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Adhere to sanitation requirements to comply with the policy set forth by the company and by AIB (American Institute of Baking).
- Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to pallet jack, SOS unit, and personal protective equipment.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections, and safely operate all mechanical equipment.
- Shrink-wrap product on the loading dock.
- Attend all required company meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
ENL Teacher, Half Hollow Hills CSD
The Half Hollow Hills CSD has a vacancy for a part-time TESOL Teacher starting September 2022 and ending June 2023. Appropriate NYS certification required. Interested candidates may apply using the “apply” link above or by visiting the district website – Career Opportunities https://www.applitrack.com/hhhny/onlineapp/.
Physician, Mt. Sinai Health System
The Mount Sinai Health System is seeking Internal Medicine Physicians for its Huntington, Long Island City, Jackson Heights*, Carle Place and Westchester Sites. Ideal candidates will give excellent care to a diverse community of patients that need treatment for a broad spectrum of primary care conditions and diseases. The selected candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System. Position Description:*- Work in a large collegial multispecialty setting with almost every specialty including cardiology, neurology, urology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pain management, allergy, urology, radiology, and hematology/oncology.
– Helping customers find certain bottles
– Maintaining a register till
– Stocking items that are almost empty on the shelves