Northwell Health is operating a virtual hiring event March 18 for a wide variety of positions.
- Attend a variety of Informational Sessions:
10:00 am – 10:20 am – Exploring Culture and Careers at Northwell Health
- 10:25 am – 10:50 am – How To Optimize Your Resume Workshop
- 10:55 am – 11:20 am – Tips And Tricks To Ace Your Next Interview
- 11:25 am – 11:50 am – A Candid Conversation with Northwell’s President and CEO
- 11:55 am – 12:20 pm – Clinical Panel Session featuring team members from Clinical Labs, Imaging, Pharmacy and Respiratory Therapy
- 12:25 pm – 12:50 pm – Clinical Support Panel Session featuring team members who work as a PCA, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist and EMT/Paramedic
- 11:00 am – 7:00 pm – Chat live 1:1 with Northwell Health recruiters
Help customers select the right products, ensuring quotes are accurate, verifying correct price labels, and other tasks.
- Ensure items are in stock and priced correctly
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Become a subject matter expert in your role and model adherence to standard operating procedures
Greet all incoming employees and patients with a warm welcome. Ensure social distancing is being honored in waiting area. Bringing in new patients when others leave. Additional duties as needed
Strong customer service skills required. Must be able to commit to a very flexible schedule
Experience working in a medical office preferred.
Stable Attendant – 25 full-time, temporary, peakload (H-2B) jobs available 4/1/201-11/30/2021. Employer: John C. Kimmel Racing Stable, 2150 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont, NY 11003. Duties: Care for and clean horses, exercise and inspect them according to instructions. Work Site: 2150 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont, NY 11003. Work days: Days vary Wed-Sun, 5am-11am, and possible 3pm-5pm, 40 hours/week at $14.55/hour. Possible OT at $21.83/hour. Days and hours may vary. Bonuses may be paid to workers based upon the winnings of the horses and at the discretion of the employer, which is referred to as “discretionary performance bonus.”