The Huntington school district has scheduled a non-instructional job fair for March 18.
Among the full-time and part-time positions available are:
Aides (Health Insurance Benefits Offered)
Lunch Monitors (3-hour)
Food Service Workers
(All positions are NYS Employee Retirement System pension-eligible)
Applicants must RSVP by: March 15at [email protected]
– Effective approximately May 9, 2023 through early June 2023
– High school level
– NYS Business and Marketing certification required
– Experience preferred
DEADLINE TO APPLY: March 6
The Harborfields Central School District is seeking a full-time, probationary Business Teacher (CTE) for an anticipated position effective Sept.1, CTE Business certification required.
Appropriate training and NYSED certification required. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and proof of certification. Diverse and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous applicants are still under consideration.
Superintendents’ positions are open in both Northport and Huntington, with the retirements of Robert Banzer and James W. Polansky, respectively.
Huntington Learning Center in East Northport is seeking teachers to teach on a part-time basis with students in grades K-12.
- BA Certified Teacher-Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and NYS teaching certification in Special Education or related field
- Interest in working with developmentally disabled individuals is required
- Must possess good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills