Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Perform required skills (assessment, intervention) according to guidelines, forms, policies and procedures
- Develop care plan that demonstrates knowledge of criteria to ascertain residents specific needs based on health care problem(s)
- Carry out care plan that demonstrates familiarity with criteria to establish resident priorities specific to anticipated outcomes
- Implement physicians’ orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
Experienced medical biller/collector needed for very busy multi-physician multi-specialty practice in Huntington. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in:
· ICD 10 and CPT coding
· Familiar with various insurance carrier websites, Emdeon, Avality, Navinet and Epaces.
· Experienced with accounts receivable and collection.
· Cardiology, Vascular, and Internal medicine experience preferred.
· The candidate must be well organized, detail oriented, efficient, dependable with excellent time management and computer skills.
Orthopedic practice is seeking a front desk receptionist to guide patients through the registration process. Must be upbeat and friendly with experience including customer service, medical business and insurance knowledge.
Located in Huntington, we offer a competitive salary and benefits. Please send your resume today.
Seeking a fulltime BE/BC Acute Care Trauma Surgeon to join the faculty at our Huntington Hospital. This is an excellent opportunity to work with our growing team with the ability to develop elective practice.
The qualified candidate will join a team of 3 other attendings in Huntington Hospital Division of Acute Care Surgery. Surgeons will rotate through the Surgical ICU and Acute Care Surgery services. Huntington Hospital is a Level III Trauma Center, and admits approximately 1000 trauma and surgical patients annually. The Division also manages a 10-bed Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
Major duties but not limited:
- Operationalizes the quality assurance program in daily practice in order to ensure that the right instrument, is in the right condition, is in the right place, at the right time.
- In conjunction with the Reusable Medical Devices (RMD) Educator, the Supervisor will be responsible for operational deployment of a comprehensive training program for all SPS staff.
- Communicate daily with customers in order to ensure open communication that results in uninterrupted and consistently accurate flow of necessary RMD supplies for procedures.
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjusts short term priorities and prepares schedules for completion of work. Plans and assigns work on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis and adjusts assignments during a work day to alleviate choke points in reprocessing activities.
- Assigns work to subordinates based on priorities, selective consideration of the difficulty and requirements of assignments, staff designation as competent to complete and task, and the capability of the employee.
- Participates in Interview Panels and makes recommendations regarding hiring decisions.
- Provides recommendations regarding promotion and advancement of the Medical Supply Technicians on respective shifts.
- Hears and resolves complaints from employees, referring group grievances and more serious unresolved complaints to a higher-level supervisor or manager.
- Identifies developmental and training needs of employees, providing for and arranging for needed development and training.
- Finds ways to improve production or increase the quality of work directed and assists in development of performance standards.
- Establishes guidelines and performance expectations for staff, which are clearing communicated through the formal employee performance management system.
- Observes workers’ performance, demonstrates and conducts work performance critiques. Provides informal feedback and evaluates employee performance.
- Resolves informal complaints and grievances.
Experienced dental assistant needed. The clinicians in the office (including a Dental University Professor) provide all phases of dentistry with an emphasis on implant, cosmetic, and reconstructive dentistry.
The job description includes direct patient care, assisting the dentists and hygienist during procedures, preparing treatment rooms, sterilizing instruments, taking dental radiographs and cone beam CT imaging, digital intraoral scanning, and ensuring the necessary equipment is ready for the dentists and hygienist.
Previous dental experience is preferred. Salary is based on experience level.