- Lays out, builds, tests, and modifies complex and specialized developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems
- Discusses layout and assembly procedures and problems with engineers
- Cooperates with engineers in the transition of electronic assemblies from development to production
- Assists in resolving technical problems and in the preparation of supporting documentation
The service manager is responsible for assisting customers with tire selections and under-car repair services needed. This is a sales-oriented position requiring prior sales experience in products/services requiring up-selling techniques. Knowledge of repairs and the automotive industry is a plus. Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the store manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the store manager.
- Greet guests
- Use in-store technology to support store operations
- Process and receive inventory replenishments
- Complete Ezz Pick-Up (Curbside pick up for our guests)
- Perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift
Responsible for delivering a highly satisfied customer experience demonstrated by engaging and interacting with all customers, embodying customer experience principals and philosophy, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment. Adheres to all operational, merchandise, and loss prevention standards. May be cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store in order to support the needs of the business.