Senior Technician, Telephonics
- Lays out, builds, tests, and modifies complex and specialized developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems
- Discusses layout and assembly procedures and problems with engineers
- Cooperates with engineers in the transition of electronic assemblies from development to production
- Assists in resolving technical problems and in the preparation of supporting documentation
Service Manager, Mavis Tire
The service manager is responsible for assisting customers with tire selections and under-car repair services needed. This is a sales-oriented position requiring prior sales experience in products/services requiring up-selling techniques. Knowledge of repairs and the automotive industry is a plus. Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
Operations Assistant Manager, Dollar Tree
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the store manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the store manager.
Seasonal Sleep Specialist, Casper
- Greet guests
- Use in-store technology to support store operations
- Process and receive inventory replenishments
- Complete Ezz Pick-Up (Curbside pick up for our guests)
- Perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift
Merchandise Associate, Marshalls
Responsible for delivering a highly satisfied customer experience demonstrated by engaging and interacting with all customers, embodying customer experience principals and philosophy, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment. Adheres to all operational, merchandise, and loss prevention standards. May be cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store in order to support the needs of the business.
MTA Station Agents