Bloomingdales is seeking an experienced alterations expert.
Associate will fit the garment to the customer and is responsible for working on both men’s and women’s garments including suit and evening wear.
- Marking garmets correctly; ability to follow makings done by others.
- Using all alterations equipment (pressers, sewing machines, etc.) appropriately and safely.
- Working rapidly and accurately.
Citizens Options Unlimited
Direct Support Professional
Provide ongoing support to people in becoming active participants in every aspect of their lives (i.e., self-care routines to include feeding, showering, dressing and diapering), health, safety, household chores, socialization and overall well being) and to ensure that a high quality of life is maintained.
Job requires general computer knowledge and great customer service skills. Responsibilities will range from greeting customers in the showroom, handling incoming phone calls to light paperwork. Previous experience a plus.
Wilen New York
Ability to catch mistakes pertaining to spelling, grammar, style, tone, and consistency. If you live and breathe grammatical accuracy and find every incorrect word and typo in everything you read, you’re the perfectionist we want.
- Line setup
- Assembling products and getting them ready for shipment
- Inspecting and packaging of creams/lotions and fragrances.
- Shipping and Receiving tasks, including picking and packing of products
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Performing manual record keeping and information retrieval (C-Chart)
- Retrieves documents from designated mail areas.
- Organizes and prepares requisite number of documents and scans them to designated receiver as directed per Team Lead.
- Maintains documents per compliance standards until reviewed and then files documents accordingly.
- Maintains and provides detailed documentation of tasks completed daily.
- Upon completion of review, communicates any defect or correction needed per document and escalates to Team Lead.