- Drive business results by utilizing Chili’s systems to effectively control costs
- Follow operational systems, such as our Manager Timeline and performing quality Line Checks
- Hire, train, retain, and develop Team Members to take on larger roles
- Drive Guest engagement within the four walls of the restaurant while developing relationships within the community
- Understand and practice safe food handling procedures
To be successful as a sommelier, you should demonstrate a friendly personality, strong food and wine pairings knowledge, and good interpersonal skills. Ultimately, a top-notch sommelier should have an understanding of the wine making process, ability to create exquisite food and wine pairings, and be available for travel.
- Creating and updating wine lists with the chefs and manager.
- Making recommendations on food and wine pairings.
- Ensuring that the wine cellar is fully stocked.
- Informing guests on the variety of wines available.
- Training wait staff on available wines.
- Negotiating prices with vendors.
- Organizing wine tasting events.
- Complying with health and safety regulations.
HW Staffing Solutions is currently looking for part time cafeteria workers for a school located in Commack.
- Prepare, portion, and/or cook food items to quality specifications.
- Ensure freshness and quality of our ingredients.
- Correctly season, cook and plate all sides to ensure they meet the RCSH standard of quality, presentation, and timing.
- Communicate and coordinate with the grill cook to ensure all dishes are prepared and ready for service at the correct time.
- Great teamwork skills and attention to detail.
1+ Years in a fast paced SIT-DOWN/DINE-IN restaurant or bar.
-The ability to handle food running for 30+ tables at a time.
-The ability to work EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.
-The ability to work a MINIMUM of two shifts per week (with the option for up to two more).
- Set and clear tables, take residents’ dining orders and provide the highest level of customer service.
- Review menus with residents and acquaint new residents with dining at Atria.
- Assist with the preparation, delivery and cleanup of daily meals, banquets and special events.
- Create a strong sense of teamwork with your colleagues and positive relationships with residents.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers and equipment used in the dining room.