Companies are hiring in the Huntington area.
If you’re looking for a job, here are a few opportunities.
Associate Manager, Compliance
Position is responsible for managing compliance processes, including the preparation, communication, implementation and monitoring of adherence to, policies and standards to promote compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, and assisting with oversight of such compliance. Researches applicable compliance requirements. Provides compliance advice and support to the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Assists with follow-up through resolution of due diligence findings relating to acquisitions and investments, marketing and transparency law compliance (national, state and international); government contracting and government funded entity compliance; other compliance projects also within position scope as needed.
- Collaboratively implement communications strategies to promote our clients’ products
- Generate new business by prospecting customers and initiating contact
- Build relationships with consumers and retain current customer base
- Provide suggestions and assist in campaign development
- Professionally present products and build profit by effectively communicating value
- Conduct high level meetings and conversations with management staff
- Assist in teaching and training team members to contribute to the overall success of the campaign
Juice Bar/Chopped Salad Bar
• Provides exceptional customer service.
• Greets customers, processes orders in a kind, cheerful, and knowledgeable manner.
• Adherence to all Food Safety & Sanitation guidelines & preparation methods, as per company policy.
• Willingness to obtain knowledge of all products in the prep area including ingredients, price, selling points, and preparing knowledge.
• Ensures accuracy of pricing.
• Ensures product is fresh.
• Ensures product is prepared properly.
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 and state registrations required within 3 months of hire
- Experience with High Net Worth clients
- A CFP is preferred; if you don’t already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it
Security Assistant Account Manager
This position is responsible for assisting the Account Manager with all supervisory, training and operations functions at the assigned post in accordance with post orders and client instructions, and following all internal procedures.
Merchandise stocking associates (or Replenishment Associates) are responsible for executing tasks in the areas of Receiving, Stocking and Merchandise presentation. Shifts can start as early as 3am, check with your store for their schedule.
is looking for journalism students for the Fall Internship program. Newsday internships are designed for students interested in a career in journalism. Our interns produce content for the newspaper and for our digital products. One of the unique aspects of this program is its hands-on experience. Interns get practical training, work closely with editors and are expected to perform as professionals. We seek candidates who are interested in news and feature reporting. Interns work in our main office in Melville. A car is required for reporter interns.
•Preferred majors: Journalism, Broadcast Journalism, Communications, English.
•To be eligible for this internship, you must be able to receive college credit.
•This internship is unpaid.