Local businesses are looking to hire for a variety of positions. If you have tech skills, here are a few jobs of interest.
Front End Developer
Responsibilities • Rapidly iterate on product and platform features by writing elegant, reliable code to build robust, lasting, and scalable products • Collaborate with other team members to make recommendations based on the company’s needs • Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing as defined by the selected software development methodology before deploying to production and staging servers • Monitor application performance and review any application failures in staging or production • Ensure technical issues are quickly resolved and implement strategies and solutions to help reduce the likelihood of recurrence.
- Responsible for maintaining the Henry Schein Dental website including all the information featured within the site.
- Organizes and manages on-line launch campaigns and incentives to encourage more use of the website.
- Also manages and updates the Connect website.
- Works with vendors and internal divisions on updating and creating monthly ads
- Manages email advertising and promotions on a monthly basis
- Works in conjunction with Schein Creative Services, our Web team and the Dental Database Team to create new ideas, ease of use on the site, “buy, get” suggestions, etc. within the Dental website.
- Provide monthly reporting to include the number of “hits” received on the various areas of information featured, updates to site, etc.
- Responsible for increasing the on-line ordering through the dental customer base.
- Organizes and manages on-line launch campaigns and incentives to encourage on-line ordering.
- Updates and maintains the dental marketing and sales Connect website for the division. Interacts with the various departments within the Dental division to provide current information
- Maintain search engines and dictionary within the website
- Sequencing the vendor listings within each product category
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Social Media
Build and maintain word press websites, and create graphic projects. Must be a highly motivated and upbeat person to join our team and help increase our social media & web presence.
The ideal candidate is creative, quick thinking, and tech-savvy. This position will be responsible for coordinate and direct all digital and social media activities using all applicable platforms.
The responsibility includes maintaining Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linked-In accounts for multiple internal companies. Create and coordinate messaging and copy for new and existing products and ideas.
Social media marketing coordinator
Garden OBGYN is seeking a social media marketing coordinator to work in the corporate office in Plainview.
Duties will include:
Assisting with company events
Managing google ads (SEO)
Managing Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp and other platforms
Writing the blog for the company website
Marketing new providers
Editing and adding to company website