Employers in the Huntington area are looking to hire for transportation, music education and many other jobs. See a few of the openings below.
Medical Billing and Coding, Quality Life Fitness
• Minimum 2-3 years experience working in a medical office as a Medical Biller including insurance verification, submitting claims, follow ups, posting payments, appeals, etc.
• Expertise in billing, coding, and collections .
• Proficient in the use of computers, billing software, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Drive a box truck and deliver home-furnishing products to customers
Interact with customers when delivering freight into their home
Participate in hands-on training focused on product handling and customer service
Unload and load trucks
Transportation Associate, Amazon Flex
Part-Time Nanny for Two Children
Seeking an excellent babysitter for two young girls 3 days per week in Northport. The girls are 1 and 3 years old. The ideal babysitter is energetic, outdoorsy and comes prepared with activities and a plan to keep the kids busy throughout the day.
Early childhood education and experience with positive discipline are greatly appreciated. Looking for someone who is available long term.
Carpenters, The Metropolitan Companies
Looking to hire three carpenters with experience in wood working and custom cabinetry as well as experience working with metal.
Part-Time Gig as Music Instructor, The Lesson Studio at Music & Arts
- Teach music lessons to a diverse population of students
- Communicate with parents of students (where applicable) on the progress of each student
- Work with students in our clean and safe studios or through online lessons
- Collaborate with store team to maximize lesson experience
The deadline to register for the state trooper entrance exam is Sunday.
The exam will be administered through April 30.
Once candidates have completed their exam application, they will choose a date, time, and nearby testing center to take the exam. The State Police has provided an online study guide to assist with preparation: https://joinstatepolice.ny.gov/system/files/documents/2021/08/study-guide-practice-test-for-the-nysp-trooper-examination.pdf.
No prior police or military experience is required to become a New York State trooper.