The job market continues to be tough but a number of Huntington employers have recently posted openings. Here are a few.
A Pharmacy Technician is needed to support all functions of the Genoa mental health pharmacy, primarily through dispensing medical prescriptions, and performing necessary clerical duties while under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist. Receive and process wholesaler medication orders.
- Set up a safe work zone with all necessary cones, barrels, barricades etc.
- Use stop and slow paddles to control the flow of traffic and perform lane closures.
- Effective communication with your work partner to conduct the flow of traffic.
- Provide leadership support and guidance to ensure that safety standards are met and maximized at all time.
- Providing assistance and hygiene care as directed, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
Develops schedules for nurses, aides, therapists, or other patient care providers in a staffing software. Identifies daily cost saving opportunities regarding payroll and utilization of overtime; inputs daily scheduling changes based on receives requests for time off. Monitors clock-in/clock-out procedures, notifies management of absences, and prepares and transmits information for payroll. Reviews overtime and signs off on payroll with management prior to submission deadline to Corporate Payroll. Prepares time utilization reports, monthly turnover and vacancy report, employee attendance reports, daily zone report and reports requested on demand. Partners with team leaders to ensure accuracy of position control and licenses/certifications.
Repair and install roofs; other duties as needed.
Team Members must be 18 years of age at the time of hire • Interacts with guests to create “Ale House Raving Fans” • Ensures accurate pouring; every drink made must be perfect • Serves alcoholic beverages in accordance with company standards and state alcohol service requirements • Understands the bar and the menu to address guest’s questions, including food allergy issues • Accomplishes all running and end of shift side work, including ensuring work areas are stocked and ready for the next scheduled bartender to take over • Ability to work with numbers and handle cash • Previous Bartender experience preferred.