Huntington Manor Extinguishes Restaurant Kitchen Fire

A fire broke out Friday afternoon in the kitchen of Don Juan Pupuseria on New York Avenue in Huntington Station.

Huntington Manor firefighters, with the help of the sprinkler system, extinguished the blaze, while the Huntington and Melville departments responded to the scene. The Greenlawn department covered Manor headquarters.

The Huntington Community First Aid Squad also responded, but there were no reports of injuries. All units were under the command of Chief Jon Hoffman.

The restaurant is at 1760 New York Ave, Huntington Station.

Photos courtesy of Kevin Burke and Huntington Manor Fire Department photo unit.

Firefighters Salute Motorcade of Slain Detective

 

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.