A new health complex opened officially this week on Cuba Hill Road in Greenlawn.
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island celebrated the grand opening this week of its 80,000 square foot health complex at 5 Cuba Hill Road.
The center offers expertise in more than 20 specialties, ranging from allergy to urology,
“Residents of Long Island deserve high-quality, convenient care close to home and Mount Sinai is meeting that need,” said Kenneth L. Davis, president and CEO of the Mount Sinai Health System. “With an expanded primary and specialty care network and a Long Island footprint that includes 200 physicians and other experts at 11 multidisciplinary practices, Mount Sinai is transforming care in this community. Our goal is to keep patients and communities healthy by providing health care excellence close to home and work.”
“Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island is expanded access to specialty care at a neighborhood hub,” said Arthur A. Klein, MD, president of the Mount Sinai Health Network. “Our physician partners who work collaboratively and tirelessly to provide personalized care for each patient. We’re proud to bring the renowned services of Mount Sinai to serve the residents of Suffolk County and beyond.”
The new modern, spacious offices in Greenlawn offer onsite radiology and laboratory services, all under one roof. The center said it is offering same-day imaging services and lab test results, and conveniences such as same-day appointments, extended hours, easy scheduling, ample parking, greeters, and welcoming waiting areas, visitors can expect a unique patient experience.
Services offered include:
- Preventive care and general medical exams, including yearly physicals
- Chronic disease management including but not limited to COPD, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, allergy, asthma and bone and joint conditions
- Infusion Center specializing in blood and solid tumor cancers
- Acute medical care, including urinary tract, throat and ear infections
- Women’s health, including routine gynecologic exams and cervical cancer screenings, and 3D mammography
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Advanced imaging center including state-of-the-art PET, CT, digital X-rays, and wide-bore MRI
- Dedicated onsite laboratory with state-of-the-art instruments and multiple specimen collection stations.
- Special services include a new immediate care program for all patients, a personalized health care program, and pain management services.
Main Photo: Arthur C. Klein, President, Mount Sinai Health Network; Kenneth L. Davis, President and CEO, Mount Sinai Health System; Elly Arabadjief; Tracy Arabadjief; Justin Arabadjief; Abigail Arabadjief; Alicia Gresham, VP Operations, Mount Sinai Health System