Choosing a real estate agent who is using the most current online advertising tools for your benefit has never been more important than it is now.
Our interconnectedness has become virtual. After having attended family holidays on FaceTime, Facebook Live, Zoom, Google Hangouts, or Instagram Live, as well as the new Facebook Messenger Rooms, online adoption and fluency have grown and become the new way to connect when other options aren’t possible. These same platforms are being used for real estate connections.
We are fortunate that there is more transparency in real estate than ever before. With customers who are already familiar with neighborhoods and are viewing houses online, we often get a head start into creating a marketing plan specifically for their listing or finding a perfect new home for a buyer.
Choosing a Real Estate Agent who is affiliated with an International Agency who can share your listing globally will improve the chances of your house being seen by the most potential buyers. Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty utilizes its own internationally acclaimed sites as well as Boost 101, which can share your listing on thousands of sites as well as search engines and real estate sites. Sotheby’s International Realty has 1,000 offices in 70 countries and territories and more than 23,000 affiliated sales associates worldwide. Sothebysrealty.com had more than 34 million visits last year!
Tech for Real Estate being used today:
- Virtual meetings between agent and client
- Virtual listing appointments following up with other agents and buyers via text or app
- Virtual tours, led by the agent describing the amenities
- 3-D video capture technology such as Matterport or the like
- Waze maps of open houses
- E-blasts to other real estate agents and buyers to view your listing
- Collaboration with existing buyers in our pipeline (Collab)
- Virtual live-stream open houses (We have over 100 virtual open houses scheduled for May 3rd)
- Groupings of open houses as in a Caravan (For example, on 4/23 a Daniel Gale Sotheby’s Virtual Broker Caravan that was published on MLS to agents and via e-mail to 743 agents in the area. 455 agents opened the e-marketing piece. A 61% open rate which is excellent!
- Custom marketing plans and online optimization: If your house has unique features, be sure to tout them in custom ads. Your agent can produce a marketing plan that can address any special advertising techniques to hone-in on those who enjoy the same interests that the house may offer. With the use of technology, we are able to connect your property with buyers globally and as inclusive a net as possible.
- E-sign (secure ways to transport and sign documents)
- SentriLock– when used carefully, the remote way to enter/leave a house.
Using tech to connect, we connect to home buyers for successful results.
Real Estate Salesperson
Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty
77 Main Street
Northport, NY 11768
Please call my cell: 516.439.8211
Office phone: 631.754.3400
Office fax: 631.757.2510
3 automated estimates, instantly.
No cost, and no obligation!