Residents are encouraged to register for Smart 911 to provide critical medical information to 911 workers and first responders in an emergency.
The information provided in a Smart911 safety profile enables emergency workers to know who is at the greatest risk in the community.
Residents can visit Smart911.com to sign up.
Residents can sign up for SMS text message updates on their mobile devices to receive updates on the latest information, health guidance and other developments relating to the coronavirus.
- People living in your household
- Pets, service animals, and livestock
- Medications and medical equipment
- Vehicle descriptions
- Phone numbers associated with your family
- Medical conditions and allergies
- Property details, layout, and utility information
- Emergency contacts
Los residentes de habla hispana deben enviar un mensaje de texto con COVIDESPANOL al 67283 para inscribirse.