The Town of Huntington is reminding boaters that the Mill Dam Marina will close Oct.27 and that all boats must be removed for bulkhead and marina renovations.
A note posted on the town website also said:
- All vessels be removed by that date from all Town marinas.
- Remove any article or pieces of equipment attached to the marina docks. Any item left or attached to the marina docks after Oct. 28 will be removed and discarded.
- The town will not provide winter wet storage this winter.
- Summer wet storage is not available at Mill Dam.
Launch operations until the end of the season:
- Now until September 22: 8am- 11pm
- September 23-October 6: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8am -5pm, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8am -8pm.
- October 7 until the end of the season: 9am -5pm, all days.
- On Columbus Day weekend, weather permitting, we will run the launch until 8 pm.
Pumpout boats will run until Oct. 13. Pumpout stations will be shut down on Nov.7.
For questions, call the Harbormaster’s office at (631) 351-3255.