Looking to hire for multiple positions, including bagger, scanner, customer service, cashier and more, at the incoming ShopRite in Huntington.
The Sports & Recreation Program director under the supervision of the Director of Operations will manage all Youth and Adult Sports and recreation programs at the Huntington YMCA throughout the year, including a summer off-site Sports Camp during July & August. The Sports & Recreation Program Director is responsible for the planning, creating, expanding, developing, and instructing comprehensive programs that correspond with retention goals and the needs of the Branch and community. The incumbent will represent the Long Island YMCA in a positive professional manner, resulting in friendly, convenient and courteous service.
Generate business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals and cold calling. Utilize your relationship-building skills to provide human-centered customer service. Uncover top priority business needs of Aflac’s new and existing clients – understanding how our range of product offerings can support their business and employees. Conduct meetings with employers to customize programs that help meet their benefit needs. Engage and enroll interested employees in benefits plans. Develop your sales and enrollment technology skill set through ongoing virtual, online and hands on training opportunities.
Benefits advisers are independent agents and are not Aflac employees. Aflac includes Aflac and/or Aflac New York.
Under direction and supervision of Registered Nurse, provides patient supervision, maintains safety of patient and completes observation flow sheets.
- Functions as a co-worker to the nurse and a key member of the nursing care team, and provides patient supervision and communicates changes in patient condition to the nurse in change.
- Documents accurately on Constant Observation flow sheet.
- Interacts with patients, visitors and staff to support patient’s specific needs related to age, culture, spiritual, physical, and mental challenges.
- Provides for a safe environment for patient safety.
- Maintains safety of patient by requesting assistance from others for personal care needs of patient.
- Accompanies patients to other departments.
- Maintains patient environment that is free of clutter and potential hazards.
- Reports defective equipment and unsafe conditions.
- Follows policy for Constant Observation at all times.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.