Are you looking for work? Check out these openings.
The LGBT Network is seeking a full-time Communications Director to plan, coordinate and execute an on-going comprehensive communications strategy that includes digital media, print and website. The Communications Director will be responsible for content creation, copy writing, editing, and public and media relations in order to raise awareness, engage partners and increase knowledge of and support for the organization. The Communications Director is based out of the Woodbury Center and reports to the President & Chief Executive Officer.
Suffolk County IT Department
Office Systems Analyst I
– Responsible for providing tech support to end-users.
– Perform technical work in the development of computer programs
and/or design, implementation, enhancement and maintenance of software systems.
– Analyze methods and procedures in connection with the development of software
applications and configuration of commercial software to meet the needs of the organization.
Senior Systems Analyst
– Performs advanced technical work in systems analysis as well as supervision of Systems Analysts.
Business Intelligence Systems Developer
– Provide support for the County Executive’s Performance Management Program by planning,
designing and providing innovative representations of data in a graphical and user-friendly manner,
working closely with Business Intelligence Systems Developers and operating departments
Senior Business Intelligence Systems Developer
– Performs highly complex technical work in the design, development, implementation,
enhancement and maintenance of countywide business intelligence and data warehouse
solutions and systems in support for the County Executive’s Performance Management Program.
Full Time & Part Time
• Front End
• Meat & Seafood
Harras, Bloom, Archer
Work closely with our attorneys on land use / zoning issues and will also be responsible for organizing our archived files. Responsibilities will also include online research and local travel related to client matters. 3 to 5 years experience necessary. Health insurance and 401(k) available. Must have a car.