Assemble and prepare soft serve and Blizzard cakes, including decorating with icing, gel, drawings Greet and welcome customers; Prepare food products following restaurant, health, and safety standards.
Old Fields is seeking an experienced line cook who has worked all stations in a kitchen setting Old Fields values the importance of quality of life for every team member. Requirements: Position • A love of food • Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive • Proven hospitality industry experience. • Knowledge of recipes and ability to follow recipes. • Attention to cleanliness and safety. • Food safety training will be considered a plus.
Responsibilities: Check freshness and quality of ingredients Assist in the development of menu items Standardize recipes and plate presentations Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
Qualifications: Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields Passion for food and cooking techniques Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with Training Restaurant Manager/General Manager to achieve proper staffing levels
- Creates and executes recruiting plan
- Provides proper training for Shift Supervisors and Crew Members through established systems and follows through to ensure compliance with Company standards
- Calibrates on identification of Crew who are interested and able to promote into Management
- Trains and develops candidates to ensure success at promotion
- Ensures proper execution of and compliance with Company policies and procedures on assigned shifts
- Anticipates and identifies problems and initiates appropriate corrective action
- Trains, monitors, and reinforces food safety procedures to Crew Members
- Ensures all food safety procedures are executed according to Company policies and health/sanitation regulations; initiates corrective actions, as appropriate