Huntington area employers have some openings they want to fill.
Here are a few of them.
Spanish-speaking Medical Scribe
A medical scribe is responsible for relieving a physician of their clerical duties, thereby allowing a physician to focus their attention on providing the best care to the patient. They are responsible for locating and obtaining a patient’s medical history, documenting dictated notes during a patient visit on the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), facilitating diagnostic test, all while providing unparalleled customer service to our patients.
- Resolve customer issues by troubleshooting and repairing their electronic devices
- Expand your knowledge of UBreakiFix’s products and culture
- Deliver world class customer service
- Demonstrate UBreakiFix’s Core Values in all interactions
- Be responsible for inventory management
Caregiver, Atria Senior Living
- Enhancing the lives of older adults by assisting them with patience and a friendly smile.
- Helping residents with mobility needs and cognitive impairments.
Free CDL training is available and you can even earn while you train. Twenty five hours a week minimum, so you can work around your schedule. Must have a clean/valid drivers license.
Looking for vibrant, enthusiastic team members who love connecting with people & are passionate about creating scratch-made, unique cocktails and other fresh beverages for our guests!
Front Desk Associate, Ideal Esthetics
Front desk associate for state-of-the-art medical spa. Candidate must be organized and have excellent customer service skills. Must be computer and social media savvy. Knowledge of aesthetic treatments and/or med spa experience a plus.
Performs all functions related to proper food preparation and maintenance of the cold case, fresh pack, salad, and hot bars. Ensures food quality and presentation and performs duties related to stocking and sanitation.