Companies around Huntington are hiring right now. Here are a few of the available opportunities.
Kia of Huntington
Auto Sales Consultant
Conducts vehicle test drives and ensures all speed limits all other rules of the road are followed
• Ensures all sales targets are met or exceeded
• Helps customer with vehicle selection and promotes model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies
• Helps facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements
• Maintains accurate sales documentation
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options, and promotions
NYU Langone Huntington
FGP Clinical Histo Technician (MOHS)
Per diem. The successful candidate is responsible for preparing tissue specimens for pathological examination.
Performs the following routine histologic procedures: Accessioning Grossing/Wrapping of specimens
Preparation of solutions required for any histological examination. • Helps maintain laboratory equipment.
Performs other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications: To qualify you must have a NYSDOH Licensed as a Certified Clinical Laboratory histotechnician, histotechnologist, technician, or technologist.
Experience required is 3 6 months in a histology laboratory performing technical duties.
The clinical experience in a formal histology program is considered acceptable experience. Exposure to Computer systems.
Required Licenses: Certified Histo Technician-NYS, Clinical Lab Technician-NYS, Clinical Lab Technologist-NYS
Residential Capital Management
Reconstruction Project Manager
Experienced residential construction project manager. If you share a passion for working in a fast-paced, rapid growth company committed to professional excellence, then we’re interested in talking to you.
• Manage all aspects of the reconstruction of homes from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors.
• Develop project schedules, plan materials, and purchase orders, ensuring work is within project scope.
• Responsible for obtaining sub-contractor estimates and bids, performing project buyouts, and managing subcontractors’ progress against plan.
• Schedule pre-construction site visits of all jobs that are under construction.
Development Disabilities Institute
• Assist the teacher in directly implementing student’s IEP’s (Individualized Education Plans)
• Collect student behavior and performance data as directed by the teacher
• Assist in conducting basic instructional activities and in helping with the safety and supervision of students
• Attend and pass all required in-services and trainings
• Retail supervisory experience (preferred). • Excellent communication and customer service experience.
• Comfortable assuming additional management responsibilities in absence of Manager.
• Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
• Actively participate and collaborate with other Associates to achieve business goals.
• A passion for boating or for life on and around the water.
• Ability to lift and mobilize items weighing 40 pounds to shoulder height, unassisted
Unit Service Associate
Performs various receptionist/secretarial duties to facilitate efficient functioning of the unit. Maintains unit supply inventory.
• Performs receptionist duties to facilitate the efficient functioning of the unit. • Answers telephone, takes accurate messages, and reports any issues to Registered Nurse and/or Patient Care Manager.
• Admits patients to unit. Labels and obtains addressograph plate, and places patients in census book and census sheet.
• Responds to patients on the intercom system and promptly relays information to appropriate staff member.