Huntington employers report some openings are available now. Here are a few of them.
5 to 10 openings, full time and part time, temporary
- Engage with guests as they make food and beverage decisions
- Enter orders, deliver food and beverages, process payments
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
Helps set up kitchen prior to opening
Assemble dishes according to restaurant specifications
Steps in to help another line cook who is running behind
Pitches in, along with the rest of the staff, to maintain sanitary conditions and organization in the kitchen, especially when there is down time
Wraps unused items and stores in proper areas at the end of a shift, and shuts off all equipment
Participates in cleaning the kitchen before the restaurant closes for the night
- Enhancing the lives of older adults by assisting them with patience and a friendly smile.
- Helping residents with mobility needs and cognitive impairments.