Northwell Health is launching a series of free webinars on orthopedic issues this week.
The series will cover a variety of topics, from managing joint pain to ankle stability to understanding spinal stenosis and sports injuries.
Medical and surgical experts will be available for questions during sessions, which will run from 7 to 8 p.m.
For program information and to register online, go to:
- August 6: Concussion Management: From Treatment to Recovery
Russell Camhi, DO
- August 12: Sports Injuries: Are Women More At Risk?
Amy West, MD
- August 13: Spinal Stenosis: What You Need to Know
Jeff Silber, MD
- August 20: Orthopedic Telemedicine and Its Current Role in Patient Care
Andrew Goodwillie, MD
- August 27: Ankle Instability: Is Every Ankle Injury the Same?
Daniel Seidman, MD
- September 17: Managing Common Shoulder Injuries
Randy Cohn, MD
- September 23: 21st Century Advances in Joint Replacement Surgery
Jonathan Danoff, MD
- September 30: Is Ankle Replacement Surgery Right for You?
Adam Bitterman, DO
- October 1: Understanding Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Kate Nellans, MD
- October 7: Are You a Candidate for Spinal Surgery?
Daniel Brandenstein, DO
- Oct. 15 – Regenerative Medicine for Bones, Muscles and Joints
Kenneth Zaslav, MD/Etan Sugarman, MD
- October 22- Managing Shoulder Instability
Louis Re, MD
- October 29 – How to Treat a Herniated Disc
Jonathan Oren, MD