More than 560 students received degrees from New York Institute of Technology as fall graduates of the Class of 2020.
- Avi Anand of Huntington Station (11746), who completed the Mechanical Engineering, BS program.
- Tyler Conforti of Huntington Station (11746), who completed the Mechanical Engineering, BS program.
- Layla Elkoulily of Lloyd Harbor (11743), who completed the Biology, BS program.
- Leonardo Orengo of Huntington Station (11746), who completed the Cybersecurity, MS program.
- Alexis Thompson of Huntington (11743), who completed the Bioengineering, MS program.
- Mohammad Tirmizi of Dix Hills (11746), who completed the Electrical and Computer Engineering, BS program.New York Institute of Technology offers 90 undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in more than 50 fields of study, including computer science, data, and cybersecurity; biology and biomedical studies; architecture and design; engineering; health professions and medicine; IT and digital technologies; management; communications and marketing; education and counseling; and energy and sustainability.
Rachel Schiff of Commack, NY (11725), graduated from York College of Pennsylvania on December 6. Schiff earned a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication.
Established in 1787, York College of Pennsylvania is a private, four-year college located in the city of York, a hub of arts and industry between Baltimore and Philadelphia. Housed on 190 picturesque acres, the College is known for its focus on experiential learning and community engagement, serving over 4,000 undergraduate and 300+ graduate students in more than 70 baccalaureate majors, along with 20+ graduate and professional programs.