The Town Board made the following appointments at its recent meeting.
· Marietta Costa as a member of the Citizen’s Advisory Committee for the Dix Hills Water District to fill a vacancy on the committee upon the recommendation of other members of the committee.
· Susan Coleman as a member of the Advisory Committee pursuant to the Community Benefits Agreement to fill a vacancy on the committee.
· an organizational representative from the Fort Salonga Property Owners Association to serve as a member of the Crab Meadow Watershed Advisory Committee.
· Jeffrey M. Bartholomew and Kathleen Casey and reappointed Sam Miller and Sheryl L. Randazzo as members of the Town of Huntington Board of Ethics.
· Nicholas D. Loizides and reappointed Jennifer Casey, Robert S. Kissam, Elissa Kyle, N. Christian Hansen, Lawrence Leek, and Alfred Walker as members of the Historic Preservation Commission.
· Reappointed John Borelli, Paul J. Ponturo, P.E., and Peter A. Wolpensinger, P.E. as members of the Plumbing Advisory Board of the Town of Huntington.