Dispensary Manager, Cresco Labs
The dispensary manager of Sunnyside* Huntington, NY is responsible for day-to-day team leadership and delivering a profitable business which supports Cresco Labs’ mission to normalize, professionalize and revolutionize the cannabis industry. You will ensure the dispensary achieves or exceeds all key metrics and goals across all aspects of the dispensary including customer acquisition and loyalty, merchandising, operations, and talent development.
- Supports the mission, philosophy, standards, goals and objectives of the institution, department and clinical service
- Educates patient and family to facilitate and promote healthy adjustment to new or changed health patterns
- Evaluates treatment and health care plans for effectiveness and modifies per clinical standards and practice protocols.
- Performs delegated clinical duties effectively and efficiently.
- Generate retail sales by using your passion for cutting-edge technology, and exceptional customer service to meet our customers where they are.
- Learn and uncover customers’ needs by creating connections and asking the right questions.
- Position product insights and solution recommendations to provide customers with a complete top-down sales solution.
Entry-Level Forensic Auditor, State Attorney General
Based in Hauppauge.
Skills needed: The ability to review financial records and advise or assist in the investigation of alleged fraud.
• Designation as a Certified Fraud Examiner.
• Experience with statistical sampling and/or advanced statistical training.
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry and medical coding concepts (CPT, ICD-9 / 10, DRGs) and/or experience analyzing health care claims data.
• A CPA is not required; but the position qualifies for CPA accreditation purposes.