Huntington Hospital has scheduled an open house for nursing and nursing support jobs for Thursday.
The open house will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the hospital. Positions at the hospital include registered nurses in emergency, critical care, operating room, labor and delivery, med/surg, oncology, and telemetry, as well as nursing support positions.
To register for the event, go to http://2022-huntington-hospital-open-house-careers-event.ttcportals.com/
Walk-ins welcome on a first-come, first-served basis.
Physical Therapy Aide, Spire Orthopedic Partners
- Keeps treatment areas (tables, equipment, and gym area) neat and clean.
- Keeps machines clean and in working order and lets the manager know if any problems arise.
- Cleans hydroculators on a weekly basis, cold pack machines and other equipment as necessary.
- Assist in escorting patients to treatment areas.
- Prepares the treatment areas for patient care.
- Prepares modality treatments as supervised by the physical therapist including ultrasound, electrical stimulation, hot/cold packs, iontophoresis, and other modalities.
- Observes patients during treatments and reports orally to the physical therapist.
- Files exercise flowsheets as necessary Assists with orientation and training of new physical therapy technicians Performs supply inventory and unpacks/checks-in supply orders.
- Keeps supply closet in orderly fashion.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Adheres to HIPAA/OSHA regulations.
RN Supervisor, Excel at Woodbury
- Assures that all units are staffed appropriately according to established guidelines and covers staffing using the available resources. Replace cancellation call-outs from staff.
- Provides for maximum utilization of staff to ensure optimal delivery of resident care.
- Ensures that all charting is completed before nurses leave the unit at the end of shift.
- admission, transfer and discharge for complete and accurate identification, documentation and appropriate plan of care.
- Responsible to start the investigation process when (incident/accident, altercation resident to resident, the incident of unknown origin, skin tear bruises etc.) Occur and follow guidelines for proper documentation.
- Supervises and instructs all nursing personnel on all new procedures, policies, treatments, and equipment.
- Initiates IV infusions and assists nurses with other technical procedures when necessary.
- Monitor lab results