- Supervise the Teacher’s Aide, and collaborate with the Program Director on at least an annual Performance Appraisal
- Supplement curriculum with developmentally appropriate materials, lessons and activities
- Utilize positive classroom management techniques to guide children’s behavior in a firm, positive and nurturing manner
•This position serves as a medical receptionist and is responsible for greeting all incoming patients, visitors, physicians, vendors or other individuals in a courteous and professional manner
•The person is responsible for registering patients, coordinating with colleagues for timely turnaround, and responding to patient questions and concerns both over the telephone and in person
- Lead and develop theatre crew and supervisors to perform the “essential functions” of their positions.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to crew members.
- Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service standards.
- Ensure proper staffing in each area.
- Perform daily, opening, and closing operational and administrative duties.
Support the goals of the bank.
Provide a holistic view of clients’ needs and financial coaching
- Meet and exceed sales targets and delight our customers at every turn
- Work with the store manager, maximizing the sales results, while managing day to day operations and visual merchandising standards
- Build customer relationships