If you’re looking for work, there are many openings around Huntington. Here are just a few.
Medical surgical unit, full time, night shift. Performs an age specific plan of care for a designated group of patients using the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care. Collaborates with physicians and other health team members in coordinating and implementing procedures and treatments. Uses leadership skills/clinical judgment in coordinating patient care and directing/delegating activities of the patient care unit team.
Aetna Healthcare Quality Management Consultant
Participates in the development and ongoing implementation of QM Work Plan activities. Improve quality products and services, by using measurement and analysis to process, evaluate and make recommendations to meet QM objectives. Facilitates provider and member outreach to ensure member receipt of important clinical services to improvement member health outcomes.
The DE Underwriter’s primary responsibility is to review and analyze applications for residential mortgage loans (government and conventional). The Mortgage Underwriter will be responsible for reviewing third party reports such as credit reports and appraisals, reviewing and calculating income, reviewing asset documentation, and following up on outstanding loan conditions, clearing files to close, and ensuring compliance with all applicable lending regulations.
- Focus on creating a guest-first culture each and every day;
- Are passionate about coaching, mentoring and training your growing team;
- Consider food handling and sanitation practices a top priority (ServSafe certification is recommended);
- Value a strong partnership with the chef team
The Furniture and Mattress Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales, protection plan (WorryNoMore), return rate and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis while demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers. To create a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable. The associate is also responsible for followup/clienteling and performing other duties as necessary.
Healthcare organization in Long Island looking for a medical billing and collections specialist start as soon as possible Full time, contract assignment. Responsibilities including Review aged trial balances and work-queues to determine accounts requiring action Initiates phone calls and website inquiries, drafting and submitting letters/ appeals, attending payer meetings in order to move accounts forward in the follow up and payment cycle. Assesses payments and adjustments for accuracy and timeliness. Interprets Managed Care/ contracts to establish accuracy the A/R. Reviews regulatory updates to understand impacts to reimbursement from federal and state payers. Corrects transactions as necessary in addition to reporting and documenting on-going issues to management.
Part-time. H individual needed to work fast pace work environment and a sense of accomplishment. Mechanically inclined individuals to fill part time Home Depot Product Assembler jobs. The Home Depot Product Assembler is a handyperson with experience in home repair, any type of piecework, furniture or bicycle assembly, auto mechanics, display set-ups, store resets, carpenter, plumber, laborer, or even a person doing odd jobs are encouraged to apply.
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist, Telephonics
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist will be a key member of the EH&S team and will have direct interaction with and support of the manufacturing and facilities groups among others. This position will provide leadership, direction and training with respect to EH&S functions.
- Supports EH&S functions within Telephonics
- Implements effective Environmental, Health & Safety Program aspects
- Performs incident investigations, Root Cause Analyses and management of incident database
- Administers effective EH&S training programs (material preparation and presentation), including new employee safety orientation
- Maintains and updates computer training software systems and databases
- Conducts internal audits of lab, Shop & Clean Room areas; manages audit databases
We are a high volume, fast paced veterinary hospital in Huntington looking for a full time receptionist. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Communicating between clients and veterinarians and support staff
- Taking messages
- Scheduling appointments
- Checking clients in and out
- Heavy Phones: fielding Dr.’s calls, Appts, refill requests, etc.