When Huntington Hospital allows visitors back in a test program starting Tuesday, a number of rules will be in effect to keep the Covid-19 epidemic at bay.
The hospital stopped allowing visitors in March as the first cases began to appear in the area.
Covid-19 patients are off-limits; no visitation is allowed.
But to visit other patients, these are the rules
- At this time, visitation is for COVID negative Patients only
- One visitor per patient per day between the hours of 3 PM-7 PM
- Visitors will be screened for fever (Temperature >100) and any COVID-19 symptoms
- Visitors will be asked to sign in at the front desk and at the nursing station
- Masks at all times, with adherence to follow hospital isolation procedures, including the use of personal protective equipment
- No one under 18 years of age will be permitted to visit
- Hand washing or hand sanitizer must be used upon arrival to the patient’s room and upon departure
- Remain in the room unless otherwise directed by staff
Hero’s Sendoff for 500th Discharged Covid-19 Patient at Huntington Hospital