Spots for Class B and Class C drivers. Full or part time.
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Retail experience preferred.
· Exceptional selling skills, can engage in conversation with guests
· Models professional and personal integrity
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Organized and plans ahead; pays attention to detail
Responsible for patient meal order selection, complete and accurate assembly of food trays, timely delivery of meal service, tray collection and sanitation/ware washing.
- Provides support as a member of the Bakery team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Bakery area and displays, and selling product in support of WFM standards
Performs all functions related to breaking down deliveries and stocking shelves
All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members
Cashiers process checkout and/or return transactions, as well as monitor and maintain the self-checkout area. They proactively seek product/project knowledge to provide customers with information and identify selling opportunities. They follow all policies and procedures to ensure that shrink is minimized.